Baby, I know you are happy right now.

I can see it in your smile.

You look so healthy and fine.

You are undeniably happy.


And that true fact just makes me more of a happy fangirl of yours.

Sometimes I wonder, do you even know I am here?

But one thing I have to be honest about, is that I am really jealous.

Spell it out. I am crying right now. Yes, look at my keyboard filled with tears.

Should I even continue to write now? I do not know the real reason for your extreme happiness.


And why should I bother now? The girls you take a pic with, the girl who took your twitvid.

Name them all, I do not mind. The ring you wear since then on, and your mother’s bracelet, it is gone.

I wonder about this and that. But one thing’s for sure. I am and will always be happy.


No matter what your relationship status is now. I say this “I LOVE YOU ONCE AND I LOVE YOU STILL”.

No heartbreaks, no heartaches.

Because, I am JUST a fangirl. ♥P

And for all the other Donghae-biased fangirls out there.


(nb:this isnt my post. i just copied from tumblr)


Leave a Reply

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Followers