I am not born from rich family..but not from poor family too.
but to get whatever i want,i cant get it from my parents..
( except for education )
so.. things like gadget, my hobby, having fun..i must get it by my self.
there's a reason why i decide to have a job :p

But its okay :)
i learn how to respect money.
i know what the meaning of sacrifice.
i know how to work hard.

Eventhough sometimes i am envy with my friends who can get anything easily from their parents..
they just said it and they can get whatever they want.

Life is different and life is not forever nice.
you must face it.
you must struggle.
you must strong and smart.

When i'm still in college, i never know that life can be creepy.
But when i'm started to enter the new evolution of my life ( working ),
i know that..Life isnt nice like in fairytale.

Being 21 years old is not enough yet to be mature..
I'm still a little drama queen :p
I always try my best for my life^^/
As long as i still breathe, i will never stop to do my best^^


Leave a Reply

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Followers