2012 will end soon and i need to make a new target for 2013.

I have soooo many plan in my head. I dont know if i can make it come true or not but at least i try :)

- November 2012 : entering university, S1 Program take english literature
Let me see...
When will i finish the conversation class in LIA?
I will takes a test for next level on september, which mean, level 4.
and then i will takes level 4 for 3 months. means, i will finish level 4 on december.
so there are still 2 level left. 2 level = 6 months again.
if i finish the level 4 on december, then i will starts level 5 on january.
level 5 end on march and level 6 starts on april and will end on may.

SO I WILL FREE ON MAY.
and i remember i have a plan to go to holiday around july-august.
OMG WHAT A PERFECT TIME.LOL

OKAY GO BACK TO THE SCHEDULE.
i want take some language course again....but confuse between korean, mandarin or japan?
i want go to korean because i loveeee that country so mucccchhh.
but seems like mandarin is more potential than the others.
still cant decide it yet. let me think about it again~~~

------------ ALREADY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE YEAR ----------------

2014 will coming soon...
my biggest target,
i want get a scholarship or summer school is okay too.

The point is, in 2013 i want prepare ANYTHING. ANYTHING for my dream.
and in 2014 i will make it come true one by one.
I know it will so hard..
beside, i will cheating from my web-design-identity lol.
but, who cares?
i know what i want :)

FIGHTINGGGGGGGGGGGGG^^


Leave a Reply

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Followers