HELLO WORLD!!!

Do you know that i have complicated feelings now?
First of all i wanna tell to the world that i already decided something...
This is my bigget decision and i have a big responsibility with this decision....
what is that?
i decided to MOVE OUT from IT world and take a english literature.
That's crazy enough.. i mean, hey i'm 21 years old now. And i just want to starts it.
lol when my friends already graduated from their university and me? just want to starts it.

Is it too late? i dont know.. i cant answer it now..
i received sooo many comments from my family and friends about my new decision.
some of them support me and some of them underestimate me. hahaha its okay.
people always have different opinion :)

all i want to say now is,
maybe now you can underestimate me but someday i will, yes I WILL slap your face with ur words.


ENGLISH LITERATURE FIGHTINGGG!! ;p

FIGHTIIING.. UR WORLD IS IN UR HAND AND DONT LET ANYONE HANDLE IT


Leave a Reply

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Followers